1) After use, remove food and rinse under lukewarm water as this steam cleans the pan, and then clean your SCANPAN in the dishwasher, or by hand with warm, soapy water and a brush to remove the residue.
* If residue is left to build up, discolouration of the pan will occur and this will affect the non-stick surface performance.
2) When storing SCANPAN cookware and “nesting” (placing a smaller pot inside a larger pot) is required due to space limitations, we recommend to put a paper or cloth towel between the pots or pans to prevent scuff marks. Such scuff marks would not interfere with the pan’s performance, but may look unsightly.
* DO NOT USE carbon oil sprays as they affect the surface of the cookware.
For healthy cooking, a spray bottle filled with your own oil is preferable.
3) Products with non-stick coating is not suitable for storing food - eg. in the fridge or freezer.
Here you'll find the latest company and product news from SCANPAN's multiple lines of great cookware.